NMSI Board of Directors
New Mission Systems International is governed by a Board of Directors. NMSI's Board of Directors provides the overall leadership of the mission using a policy governance model. Their responsibilities include ensuring and maintaining the integrity of NMSI as it relates to the mission, vision and core values; monitoring and preserving the fiscal health of the mission; as well as contributing through time, service, and financially to the ministry.
L to R: Scott Swelbar, Steven Hutchins, Bill Stapleton, Larry Boden, Harrison Trumbull, Brian O'Hara, Patricia Bonner, Jeff Metzger (CEO), Teresa Metzger
Chairperson: Larry Boden (Orlando, FL)
Vice-Chair: Steven (Hutch) Hutchins (Cincinnati, OH)
Treasurer: Brian O'Hara (Holly Springs, NC)
Secretary: C. Harrison Trumbull (Lebanon, NH)
Patricia Bonner (Johnson City, TN)
Teresa Metzger (Cincinnati, OH)
Bill Stapleton (Cherry Valley, CA)
Scott Swelbar (Cincinnati, OH)
- The Board is responsible for establishing the polices, aims/ends, mission, vision, and values that define NMSI.
- The Board is governed by delegating means and management authority to the CEO.
- The Board holds the CEO accountable to insure and maintain the integrity of NMSI as it relates to stated NMSI mission, vision, and values.
- The Board conducts an annual compensation review process of the CEO.
- The Board works with the CEO to recruit and educate new Board members.
- The Board has the authority to approve or remove Board members.
- The Board has financial responsibility for the Mission. They work closely with the CEO to monitor, evaluate and preserve the financial health of NMSI.
- Board members are expected to contribute financially to NMSI and work to solicit gifts/involvement from others.
- Board members are expected to be involved in mission activities with NMSI and their home congregations.
Jeff Metzger was appointed the Chief Executive Officer of New Mission Systems International in 2015. Jeff has been involved with NMSI since 1994, and and his passion for missions continues to be an integral part of his life. Jeff, with his wife Teresa, started River Hills Christian Church in Cincinnati, OH in 1997 and since 1997, River Hills Christian Church has participated in the planting of over 15 other churches. Jeff has preached and taught to more than 600 churches, groups, and colleges in 47 states and 39 countries on 5 continents. He also serves as a mentor and coach for church planters and leaders in several states and countries. He serves in leadership roles for several regional, nationwide, and international Christian enterprises, universities and ministries.
- Jeff Metzger, Chief Executive Officer
- Susan Caple, Chief Financial Officer
- Phil Hudson, Chief Resource Officer
- Jim Vogel, Chief International Operations Officer