GIVE

Witness God's story unfolding!

The point is this: whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows bountifully will also reap bountifully.
— 2 Corinthians 9:6 (ESV)

Ends of the Earth Cycling



DONATION PAGE

ENDS CYCLING GENERAL FUND

Thank you for choosing to donate to the Ends of the Earth Cycling General Fund. This allows Ends cycling to minister to youth all around the world all year loing. God continues to work through Ends Cycling to leverage resources ($412,000 in counting) for things like clean water, alleviation of hunger, prevention of human trafficking, global youth ministry training, and lives transformed for His glory in over 15 countries. (and growing!) To God be the Glory!

WHERE YOUR DONATION GOES

At Ends of the Earth Cycling, we want you to know where your donations are going and how they are being used. None of the Ends of the Earth Cycling CREW, team members or support staff take any salary or compensation from our cycling tours. The Ends Cycling CREW members are missionaries that raise their own support through churches and individuals like yourselves. 90% of all funds/donations go directly toward impacting youth around the world in Jesus name! The other 10% helps to fund the admin for our parent organization, New Mission Systems International (NMSI); a not-for-profit. Ends of the Earth Cycling is a ministry of NMSI and is accredited by the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability and Charity Navigator

We recommended using a web browser other than Internet Explorer for donations. (such as Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.) Unfortunately, Internet Explorer is causing issues industry wide as it pertains to online donations. Sorry for the inconvenience.


Give Online Now

* Required

Alternative Giving

* Required

Give Stocks, Bonds, Commodities, and Real Estate

* Required

If you are interested in making a donation of stocks, bonds, commondities, or real estate, please complete the form below. The more information you provide to use the better we can service your request.