There are many ways to invest in global missions. We invite you to partner with NMSI in proclaiming Christ and making disciples globally!
Donate Online - GO PAPERLESS!
Donate online through our secure online donation center - simply select who you want to give to and fill in the form at the bottom of the page.
By Check & Mail
Make checks payable to New Mission Systems International. Write the missionary name or project on the memo line of your check.
Then send to:
New Mission Systems International
2701 Cleveland Ave, Suite 200
Fort Myers, FL 33901
NMSI accepts stock donations. We recommend you consult your tax advisor prior to any stock transaction. Then email firstname.lastname@example.org for stock transfer details to complete your donation.
GIFTS IN KIND
Gifts in Kind Policy: NMSI does not automatically accept gifts in kind. We will evaluate a potential gift in kind for its effectiveness for our mission purpose and policies. Once we determine to accept a gift in kind, it is the responsibility of the donor to establish the value of the gift for IRS purposes. NMSI's responsibility is to provide an acceptance letter detailing the gift but not the value. It will also include the statement that NMSI did not provide any goods or services in consideration for the gift contributed.
Contact our office for a list of current needs by writing email@example.com.
Find out how you can volunteer at our Center for Global Outreach (CGO).
BECOME A FINANCIAL PARTNER
As a financial partner, you help us fulfill our purpose to share Christ and make disciples globally. Financial partners like you help us provide comprehensive support for our missionaries serving in over 20 countries. When we join together, financially and prayerfully, people come to know the God who loves them and has shown Himself to them through Jesus. Become a Partner. Proclaim Christ. Make disciples. Transform lives. Give today.
MATCHED GIFTS THROUGH YOUR EMPLOYER
Many employers match the charitable gifts given by their employees. Don't overlook the opportunity to "double" your giving through your employer's generosity.
Read more on workplace giving from Charity Navigator.
WHAT TO GIVE TO?
Take a moment to learn more about opportunities you can invest in:
- NMSI Global Outreach Fund
- Project Build
- Gift Catalog 2015
- Impacto LATINO
- NMSI missionaries from A-Z
- Our policy is to protect the privacy of you, our donor.
- We assure you as a donor that information about your donations will be handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- Any donor information that we receive will be considered strictly confidential.
- We will not sell, trade, or share your personal information with anyone else.
- We do not sell our mailing lists.
- We will not send you mailings on behalf of any other organizations.
- We may request permission to use information about you for promotional purposes, but would only do so after receiving your written permission.
- You may expect to receive a receipt each time you give a gift.
- You may access NMSI's most recent financial statements via our website or by requesting a copy from our Finance Office.
- Our website (http://www.nmsi.org) is the best place to access information about the mission and its ministries.
- You may ask questions when making donations and expect to receive punctual, candid, and straightforward answers.