There are an estimated 1.8 billion adolescents and youth in the world today, accounting for nearly a third of the world's population. Just below 90 percent live in developing countries, a proportion that will increase during the next 20 years. YouthHOPE is committed to transforming the lives of global youth and equipping the church to meet their holistic needs. National youth conferences that raise awareness, encourage unity, strengthen networks, promote healthy youth ministry, and train youth workers are just a few of the ways to achieve this ambitious goal.
- Youth workers throughout the world who have the passion for ministry but need to be trained
- Wisdom and discernment in the development of strategies, plans, conferences and training sessions
- Reach youth in both villages and cities with the hope of Christ
- Strengthening of the YouthHOPE team that has several new members
- Summer internships to make a great impact on the lives of individuals and to strengthen the local ministries